Stay Safe

Stay Safe
Stay Protected

Saturday 1 September 2012

The Good Old Days of Diploma

Hey guys it is Luke here.....

If you are reading this then it most likely means that you are looking back at our Unit 3 work which we made together (Harry, Bibek and myself Luke).

This was a lot of fun to make with you and the whole two years of Diploma were amazing, I could not have asked for any better people than you all, I hope you look back on our days at Collingwood with good memories, as I know I will.

Should you be looking at this in the future and come across this message, please try to get in touch, as you will always be my friends.

I hope you all have great lives and achieve all you set out to do.

Yes this website does seem cheesy and we knew that at the time, but that was part of the fun.
Trying to make the most over the top and ridiculous safety messages....but this actually got us an A (Subject to change).

These Diploma days are ones that will remain in my thoughts for ever.

-Harry
-Bibek
-Salon
-Mustafa
-Shannon
-Tom
-Luke

I still remember a cheesy saying Harry said to me, 'Shoot for the moon, fall upon a star'. Yes very cheesy, but the idea is there, and is one I carry now.

I want to leave you with some words of wisdom myself.

The star that burns twice as bright, lasts half as long

The most valuable thing you can give someone, is not money, it is something well have in amounts we are unaware of till it is too late, the most valuable thing you can give someone is your time.

There is much more I want to say, however I will not bore you with my ramblings.

See you star side

-Luke Sã Sadler

Diploma Group 2010-2012


No comments:

Post a Comment